We feel that it's our responsibility to clear the way for you to come to church. Through modern worship and practical teaching, we present the timeless truths of the Bible in a format that's easy to understand - even if you've never been to church. We hope that you will come join us this week!
Here are a few thoughts to help you prepare for coming this weekend:
1. Dress Casual. Most people wear casual weekend attire. Jeans are the norm.
2. When you arrive come by the Cafe to pick up a cup of coffee. It's on us and is our small way of saying that we're glad you came. If you have children you can check them in with our friendly Children's Ministry volunteers. Stop by the Get Connected table if you're not quite sure where to go to check them in.
3. On your way into the auditorium you'll receive a bulletin. It will tell you all about what's happening around the church and what we are talking about that morning. At your seat you'll find an information card and an offering envelope. The offering envelope is for those who call this church home, so don't feel obligated to give until you feel comfortable. However, we'd love for you to complete the information card during the service. This will let us know that you visited and get you on our weekly enews list.
4. Enjoy the service. Participate as much or as little as you feel comfortable. We'll let you know if we are about to stand or sit down, so just hang back and check us out your first week.
5. Before you leave stop by the Get Connected table so that we can meet you and give you a gift for coming. At the table you will find information about our church and places to connect with a small group. Plus, there will be several friendly volunteers there who will be happy to let you just look around or answer any questions you might have.